Accountants Buckinghamshire | Accountants Oxfordshire | Accountants Northamptonshire
Click here to view news from the Institute of Chartered Accounants
Inheritance Tax Planning
The continuing trend for increased globalisation in the market place has brought to the forefront the importance of international tax planning. Companies operating at an international level are having to focus more and more upon minimising their overall tax burden taking into account tax regimes in overseas jurisdictions as well as in the UK.
We provide UK tax advice in the context of cross-border transactions a, non-residency issues, non-domiciled and ex-pats. Buckingham's extensive experience of this field will ensure you are in safe waters.
- Provide an "value added' professional accountancy and advisory service.
- Have a full range of services to support and enhance your business, as your needs change.
- Provide a clear and competitive fixed fee pricing policy for all our services with no 'Surprise Fees'.
- Help you meet all your business goals by understanding and speaking the same language.
- Provide accurate management and compliance information that you need, when you need it.
- Minimise your tax burden with effective tax planning undertaken by a Chartered Accountant.
- Use professional accountants (ACCA/ACA/AAT), friendly 'real' people who build strong relationships and in-depth knowledge of your business.